Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
tremble, shiver, quake
tremble ; quail ; shiver ; wince ; dodder ; quiver ; twitch ; shake.
Nota: Verbo irregular: pasado shook, participio shaken.
Ex: The organization was trembling on the brink of financial disaster, and only the journal, American Documentation, was holding it together.
Ex: But Elwood Bibeau quailed no more now than he had quailed at being assigned tasks in his present position as an assistant director.
Ex: I shivered with the intensity of my desire to do this wondrous thing myself.
Ex: Librarians across the country winced at that notion.
Ex: The book portrays orchid growers as elderly with huge greenhouses where they doddered around caring for these erotic plants.
Ex: With blood trickling from his mouth, his glazed eyes staring up at the ring lights, and his left foot quivering, the Swede was counted out.
Ex: He was really fat, too, with a massive pink beard and eyes that twitched all the time and looked in different directions to each other.
Ex: This attitude had to go and by the 1830s it was shaking.
* echarse a temblar con sólo pensar en = shudder at + the thought of.
* estar temblando de miedo = be frightened to death.
* hacer temblar los cimientos de Algo = shake + foundations.
* ponerse a temblar con sólo pensar en = shudder at + the thought of.
* temblar como una hoja = shake like + a leaf ; tremble like + a leaf.
* temblar como un azogado = shake like + a leaf ; tremble like + a leaf.
* temblar como un flan = shake like + a leaf ; tremble like + a leaf.
* temblar de miedo = shake in + Posesivo + boots.
* temblar las rodillas = go + weak in the knees.
Translate the Spanish term tiembla to other languages