Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
resolve, determine, decide; solve, find a solution; separate into constituent parts
resolve ; solve ; sort out ; work out ; get to + the bottom of ; unravel ; get to + the root of.
Ex: The technology can, at the same time, be used to make its single greatest contribution by serving as the medium by which the incompatible requirements imposed on the catalog are resolved.
Ex: I must warn you though that this might not solve anything.
Ex: It is true that assignments were being heaped upon him with immense rapidity, but he would be able to sort them out and contrive solutions.
Ex: The details of how the assignment of numbers by authorized agencies would be controlled have yet to be worked out.
Ex: He does not always get to the bottom of the questions raised in this ambitious study.
Ex: Patents abstracting is a special skill, involving not only a technical knowledge, but also a facility for unravelling the special legalistic jargon in which patents abound.
Ex: One of them snipped Ben Kline's life short, and Marla's determined to get to the root of a case that's anything but cut and dried.
* acción de averiguar y resolver problemas = troubleshooting [trouble shooting].
* asunto sin resolver = unfinished business ; unresolved matter.
* capacidad de resolver problemas = problem-solving ability.
* persona o mecanismo que resuelve problemas = solver.
* persona que intenta averiguar y resolver problemas = troubleshooter.
* problema difícil de resolver = tough nut to crack ; hard nut to crack ; brain tickler.
* resolver el dilema = tell + the tale.
* resolver el dilema de forma contundente = clinch + the argument.
* resolver las cosas = get to + the bottom of things.
* resolver las cuestiones menores = work out + the details.
* resolver las diferencias = iron out + differences ; resolve + Posesivo + differences ; settling of differences ; flatten out + differences ; flush out + differences ; settle + Posesivo + differences.
* resolver las dudas = solve + Posesivo + doubts.
* resolver los pormenores = work out + the details.
* resolver los problemas = iron out + the bugs.
* resolver razonando = reason out.
* resolver una crisis = solve + crisis.
* resolver una cuestión = resolve + a point ; resolve + a question ; issue + settle.
* resolver una diferencia = negotiate + difference.
* resolver una disputa = settle + dispute ; solve + dispute.
* resolver una necesidad = address + requirement.
* resolver una situación = manage + situation ; resolve + a situation.
* resolver un caso = crack + a case.
* resolver un conflicto = resolve + a conflict.
* resolver un dilema = resolve + a dilemma.
* resolver un litigio = settle + dispute.
* resolver un misterio = solve + a mystery ; unravel + a mystery ; crack + a mystery.
* resolver un problema = resolve + an issue ; resolve + a problem ; solve + problem ; work out + a problem ; unlock + problem ; settle + problem ; sort out + problem ; clear up + problem ; work + problem + through ; address + limitation ; straighten out + problem ; iron out + problem ; work out + a kink.
* sin resolver = unresolved ; unsolved ; unsettled ; uncleared.
* tener un problema medio resuelto = have + problem half licked.
* tratar de resolver hablando = talk it out.
* tratar de resolver las cosas hablando = talk + things out.
Translate the Spanish term resuelvo to other languages