Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
forceps, tweezers; pincers; nippers
clothes peg, clip used to fasten clothes to a clothes line
clamp ; peg ; pincher.
Ex: The purpose of the module is to enable students to identify, select, and demonstrate the proper selection, use, and care of pliers, wrenches, clamps, hammers, and screwdrivers.
Ex: Some vertical storage chests utilize wooden rods to which the maps are attached and others use clips or pegs.
Ex: This breed of crabs have tan legs, but lack the pinchers that are common on other breeds of crabs.
* con pinzas = with a grain of salt ; clamp-on.
* de pinzas = pleated.
* pinza de la nariz para nadar = nose clip.
* pinza de la ropa = clothes peg ; clothes pin.
* pinza del pelo = hair clip ; hair claw.
* pinzas de arranque = jumper cables ; booster cables ; jumper leads.
* pinzas de contacto = alligator clip.
* pinzas de dientes serrados = alligator clip.
* pinzas de la batería = jumper cables ; booster cables ; jumper leads.
(v.) = pinch.
Ex: The majority of participants reported regularly pinching areas of their body to check for fatness and avoided wearing clothing that made them particularly aware of their body.
= tweezers ; a pair of tweezers.
Ex: Perfect for eliminating even the most stubborn stray hairs, these tweezers are the perfect tool for all your hair-removal needs.
Ex: One way to get rid of unwanted hair in the armpits is to pluck underarm hair with a pair of tweezers.
* pinzas de depilación = tweezers ; a pair of tweezers.
* pinzas de depilar = tweezers ; a pair of tweezers.
(n.) = gripper.
Ex: Thus the paper, which was fed sheet by sheet into grippers on the cylinder by an operator, was printed as the cylinder rolled over the forme.
Translate the Spanish term pinzas to other languages