Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
skilled, proficient, expert, adept, dexterous; requiring special training, requiring a high level of skill
hands, knack, special skill, ability; crackle; gist, feel, hang
blanket; shawl; rug; devilfish
handyman [handymen, pl.] ; diy'er ; jack of all trades ; factotum.
Ex: The impact of television series' and home improvement stores is in the process of transforming a solid handyman niche market into a publishing and bookselling bonanza in the US.
Ex: Besides MP3 and streaming audio, the raw transfers are also available for diy'ers to try their own hand at audio restoration.
Ex: Jacks of all trades are curious by nature: they try to see things through the eyes of others and are only limited by their own ability.
Ex: Quietly spoken, introverted Henry, the main character, tries to get casual jobs (anything, like a factotum) around Los Angeles.
* con inclinaciones de manitas = arty-crafty ; artsy-craftsy ; craft(s)y.
(n.) = blanket.
Ex: A bottle containing blanket wash solvent is incorporated in the machine and the process is activated by depressing and holding a lever.
* a mantas = by the bucketful ; by the bucketload ; by the shipload ; by the ton ; in shiploads ; in vast quantities ; in large quantities.
* liarse la manta a la cabeza = jump in + head-first ; jump in at + the deep end ; throw + caution to the wind.
* llover a mantas = hammer + it down with rain ; teem with + rain ; lash + it down with rain ; piss + it down with rain ; chuck + it down with rain ; pelt + (it down) with rain ; tip it down with + rain ; rain + cats and dogs ; the heavens + open ; rain + pour down ; pour down ; pour down with + rain ; the heavens + let loose ; pelt it down ; be pissing it down (with rain).
* llover a mares = be bucketing it down.
* manta de agua = downpour ; rainstorm ; pelting rain ; soaking rain.
* manta de emergencia = first-aid blanket ; space blanket ; emergency blanket ; Mylar blanket ; thermal blanket ; all-weather blanket.
* manta de pelo = hair coat.
* manta de supervivencia = first-aid blanket ; space blanket ; emergency blanket ; Mylar blanket ; thermal blanket ; all-weather blanket.
* manta eléctrica = electric blanket.
* manta isotérmica = space blanket ; first-aid blanket ; emergency blanket ; Mylar blanket ; thermal blanket ; all-weather blanket.
* tirar de la manta = let + the cat out of the bag ; blow + the gaff ; spill + the beans.
(n.) = ray ; manta ray ; manta.
Ex: The next day I spent a couple hours in the shallows and watched puffers and rays.
Ex: Despite their size, manta rays are usually graceful and tend to be tolerant with divers.
Ex: Remoras are frequently seen with mantas, staying near the manta's mouth (even inside the gill cavities).
* pez manta = ray ; manta ray ; manta.
Translate the Spanish term manitas to other languages