Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
initiate, launch, start; log-in; log-on; pioneer; enter into
initiate ; institute ; start ; inaugurate ; pioneer ; enter ; lead off ; detonate ; usher in ; set on + foot ; put in + train ; set in + train ; set in + motion ; begin.
Nota: Verbo irregular: pasado began, participio begun.
Ex: The scheme was initiated under the auspices of UNISIST with the intention of providing a switching language.
Ex: The librarians have instituted a series of campaigns, including displays and leaflets on specific issues, eg family income supplement, rent and rates rebates, and school grants.
Ex: Over the past two to three years the numbers of full text data bases and data banks has started to escalate considerably.
Ex: In the beginning staff delivered books to readers in their homes, while in 1972 a mobile library service was inaugurated enabling readers to choose their own materials.
Ex: Icons, or pictorial representations of objects in systems, were pioneered by Xerox.
Ex: Though the reference librarian cannot enter the reference process until he receives the question from the enquirer he is vitally concerned about all of its stages.
Ex: Laurence Prusak will lead off the guest lectures on Monday, August 20th.
Ex: There has been an explosion in terminology detonated by developments related to XML (eXtensible Markup Language).
Ex: Optical technology has ushered in a new phase in the storage and retrieval of information.
Ex: If such an experiment were set on foot in any part of England its success would be certain.
Ex: Following that vote, the Government put in train an analysis of the reasons the document was voted down.
Ex: The slightest disturbance may set in train a process of degradation-as from forest to grassland, or grassland to desert.
Ex: If someone reports that a member of the staff is drunk while on the job, the supervisor must immediately set in motion the prescribed personnel procedures for verifying the charge, issuing a warning, observing and documenting future performance, and, if necessary, initiating a dismissal action.
Ex: This section has begun to demonstrate some of the problems associated with the author approach.
* fuego + iniciar = fire + break out.
* iniciar el día = start + the day.
* iniciar el vuelo = take to + the sky.
* iniciar la jornada = start + the day.
* iniciar las actividades = get + things going ; get + things rolling ; start + the ball rolling ; set + the ball rolling.
* iniciar los trámites = initiate + an action.
* iniciarse = cut + Posesivo + spurs.
* iniciar una caminata = hit + the trail ; beat + the trail.
* iniciar una conversación = initiate + a conversation.
* iniciar una cruzada por = crusade for.
* iniciar una excursión = hit + the trail ; beat + the trail.
* iniciar una gira = hit + the road ; hit + the trail ; beat + the trail.
* iniciar una investigación = launch + an investigation.
* iniciar una negociación = open + discussion.
* iniciar una nueva vida = start + a (whole) new life ; make + a new life for + Reflexivo.
* iniciar un proyecto = launch + an effort ; launch + a project.
* que se inicie la contienda = let battle commence.
Translate the Spanish term iniciaron to other languages