Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
grain, kernel; berry; particle, speck; pimple; carbuncle
Ex: Most of these (like the photo on the right) are aluminum oxide, but a few grains of spinel have also been found.
* al grano = no-nonsense ; to the point.
* arroz de grano corto = short-grain(ed) rice.
* arroz de grano largo, arroz largo = long-grain(ed) rice.
* breve y al grano = short and sweet.
* de grano grueso = coarse-grained.
* grano de arena = grain of sand.
* grano de arroz = grain of rice.
* grano de cacao = cacao bean ; cocoa bean.
* grano de café = coffee bean.
* grano de mijo = millet seed.
* grano de sal = grain of salt.
* grano de trigo = grain of wheat.
* grano para alimento humano = food grain.
* hacer una montaña de un grano de arena = get + worked up about nothing ; fret about + nothing.
* hacer una montaña de un grano de arena = make + a mountain out of a molehill.
* ir al grano = cut to + the chase ; get down to + brass tacks ; get down to + bedrock ; get down to + the nitty-gritty ; get down to + the basics (of things) ; cut through + the noise.
* separar el grano de la paja = divide into + Adjetivo + sheep and + Adjetivo + goats ; sort the + Adjetivo + sheep from the + Adjetivo + goats ; separate + the wheat from the chaff ; sort out + the wheat from the chaff ; sift + the wheat from the chaff.
* un grano de arena en el desierto = a drop of water in a bucket.
* un grano de arena en el desierto = a drop in the ocean.
(n.) = whitehead ; pimple ; bump ; spot.
Ex: If you try to squeeze the whitehead you may easily break the skin which will result in permanent, reddish scar.
Ex: Never squeeze or pick at a pimple as doing so may spread the inflammation and leave an ugly red scar behind.
Ex: Leishmaniasis includes disorders that affect internal organs and those that affect the skin and sometimes mucous membranes of the nose and mouth, causing bumps or sores.
Ex: Due to this antimicrobial activity, sandalwood oil can be used to clear skin from blackheads and spots.
* salir granos = break out in + spots ; come out in + spots.
Translate the Spanish term granos to other languages