Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
execution, accomplishment; achievement, performance; enforcement; discharge; dispatch
enforcement ; execution ; implementation ; running ; performance.
Ex: These are less tangible, more dependent upon personal motivation and inclination, and not amenable to enforcement through institutional policies.
Ex: Those are the elements which will contribute directly to the execution of these skills with greater competence.
Ex: This software is important to the further implementation of the record format, especially in developing countries.
Ex: No circulation should take place between running this function and printing the overdue notices.
Ex: A miniature score is a musical score nor primarily intended for performance use, with type reduced in size.
* ejecución brillante = bravura performance.
* ejecución del programa = computer run.
* ejecución hipotecaria = foreclosure.
* fichero de ejecución por lotes = batch file.
* plazo de ejecución = time scale [timescale] ; time scale [timescale].
(n.) = execution.
Ex: Human rights campaigners have welcomed an announcement by Iran that appears to end the execution of juvenile offenders.
* ejecución por ahorcamiento = hanging.
* ejecución pública = public execution.
Translate the Spanish term ejecución to other languages