Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
amuse, divert, entertain
entertain ; give + enjoyment.
Ex: Libraries are changing into activity centres, where one can keep warm, or leave one's child to be entertained, but where the shelves are half-empty.
Ex: Literary novels do not set out simply to entertain and give enjoyment; indeed they can be tremendously depressing.
* divertirse = have + fun ; amuse ; derive + enjoyment ; disport + Reflexivo ; be merry.
* divertirse como nunca = have + a ball ; have + the time of + Posesivo + life ; live it up ; have + a field day.
* divertirse de lo lindo = have + a ball ; have + the time of + Posesivo + life ; live it up ; have + a field day ; have + great fun ; have + good fun.
* divertirse mucho = have + great fun ; have + good fun.
* hacerlo para divertirse = do it for + a lark ; do it for + a laugh.
* para divertirse = for kicks.
* por divertirse = for kicks.
* sólo por divertirse = (just) for the fun of (doing) it ; (just) for the hell of (doing) it ; (just) for the sake of it.
* trabajar duro y divertirse mucho = work hard, play hard .
Translate the Spanish term divierte to other languages