Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
collect; receive; regain, retrieve; gain
Ex: Perhaps too, since their skills are identical, the advice here might benefit the new frontier of free-lance librarians, private researchers, information brokers, librarians-without-a-library, and so on, plying their trade on the open market, for fees.
(v.) = cash in ; charge ; exact + payment ; levy + charge ; debit ; get + paid.
Ex: They have implemented a voluntary system for libraries of charging for photocopies with flat-rate 5 franc tokens, which can either be re-used by the recipient or cashed in for 4 francs.
Ex: Information providers pay a fee to British Telecom, and may then charge users for each frame that they consult.
Ex: Excessive emphasis on the need to exact payment will stifle the flow of information.
Ex: Accordingly, the local library committee decided to levy a charge of 15 cents on each book borrowed, with suitable reductions for the elderly.
Ex: An acquisitions file is intended to indicate the status of each title on order, together with information on its ordering (supplier, date etc., for whom it was ordered, and the heading or budget to which the cost is to be debited).
Ex: Unfortunately, sending an invoice doesn't always result in getting paid.
* Algo por lo que se puede cobrar = billable.
* cobrar comisión = charge + commission.
* cobrar confianza = gain + confidence (with/in).
* cobrar en un trabajo = job + pay.
* cobrar fuerza = gather + strength ; grow in + power ; gain + strength.
* cobrar ímpetu = gain + momentum ; gather + strength ; gain + impetus.
* cobrar importancia = assume + importance ; take on + added weight ; move up + the agenda ; gain + importance ; be on the agenda.
* cobrar impulso = gain + strength.
* cobrar intensidad = gather + momentum ; gain + momentum ; pick up + speed ; gather + pace.
* cobrar nuevo entusiasmo = develop + renewed enthusiasm.
* cobrar relevancia = be on the agenda.
* cobrarse = face + charges ; be billable.
* cobrarse muchas vidas = take + a heavy toll of life.
* cobrarse + Posesivo + vida = claim + Posesivo + life.
* cobrar tarifa = charge + commission.
* cobrar una cuota = charge + fee.
* cobrar una deuda = collect + a debt.
* cobrar una factura = collect + payment ; receive + payment.
* cobrar una multa = charge + a fine.
* cobrar una pensión = draw + a pension.
* cobrar un precio = charge + price.
* cobrar velocidad = gather + momentum ; gather + pace.
* cobrar vida = come + alive ; come to + life ; liven up ; spring to + life.
* por el que se puede cobrar = chargeable.
* sin certeza de cobrar = on spec.
* sin cobrar = free of charge ; unredeemed ; uncollected.
Translate the Spanish term cobrando to other languages