Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
drink, beverage, liquid which is swallowed to quench one's thirst; alcoholic beverage
drunk, intoxicated by alcohol
beverage ; drink ; drinking ; booze ; boozing.
Ex: You have specified beverages but no the particular beverage in question, coffee.
Ex: Their purposes was to settle the disputes between the members, to negotiate with master, to accumulate and disburse a benevolent fund, and to exact contributions for drinks and parties.
Ex: The library was created as a mechanism of social control to act as an antidote to the miners' proclivity for drinking, whoring and gambling.
Ex: I have to hand it to you, maybe you've got some booze in you or maybe you just like to hang loose, but you put on quite a show.
Ex: Did you know that heavy bouts of boozing damages the red muscle fibres you need for endurance?.
* aguantar (bien) la bebida = hold + Posesivo + liquor ; hold + Posesivo + drink.
* amante de la buena bebida = drink enthusiast.
* atracón de bebida = binge drinking.
* bebida alcohólica = alcoholic drink ; alcoholic beverage ; spirit ; liquor ; alchy [alchie] ; bevvy.
* bebida alcohólica con muchos grados = hard drink ; hard liquor.
* bebida alcohólica fuerte = hard drink ; hard liquor.
* bebida alcohólica ilegal = moonshine.
* bebida baja en alcohol = low-alcohol drink.
* bebida caliente = hot drink ; warm drink.
* bebida con gas = fizzy drink.
* bebida con hielo = long drink.
* bebida de fruta = fruit drink.
* bebida de fuera = outside drink.
* bebida de lima = lime crush.
* bebida deportiva = sports drink.
* bebida energética = energy drink ; sports drink.
* bebida para quitar la sed = thirst quencher.
* bebida que quita la sed = thirst quencher ; quencher.
* bebida refrescante = long cool drink ; long drink.
* con licencia para vender bebidas alcohólicas = licensed.
* consumidor de bebidas = drinker.
* consumidor de bebidas alcohólicas = alcoholic drinker.
* consumo de bebidas = drink consumption.
* consumo de bebidas alcohólicas = drinking ; boozing.
* consumo de bebidas alcohólicas por menores de edad = underage drinking.
* destilador ilegal de bebidas alcohólicas = shiner ; moonshiner.
* exceso en la bebida = intemperance.
* fabricante ilegal de bebidas alcohólicas = moonshiner ; shiner.
* industria de la bebida, la = beverage industry, the.
* lata de bebida = beverage can.
* problemas con la bebida = problem drinking.
* relacionado con el consumo de bebidas alcohólicas = drink-related.
* relacionado con la bebida = drink-related.
* ronda de bebidas = round of drinks.
* tienda de bebidas alcohólicas = liquor store ; off-licence.
* tomarse una bebida = have + a drink.
* trae tu propia bebida = BYOB [Bring Your Own Bottle/Booze].
* vendedor ilegal de bebidas alcohólicas = moonshiner ; shiner.
(v.) = drink ; sip ; booze ; take + a swig ; swig ; imbibe ; have + a drink ; take + a swill ; swill.
Ex: Some libraries offer users the opportunity to eat and drink, read books, periodicals and newspapers and listen to records and tapes.
Ex: People engage in a wide range of activities in libraries, from lively dialog while munching sandwiches and sipping soda, to flirting and caressing, to the more traditional activities of reading and information searching.
Ex: While he boozed, Kerry was on three athletic teams and became a notable college debater.
Ex: The media creates the image that solutions to stress can come from popping a pill or taking a swig from a bottle.
Ex: One day she indulged in her habit of swigging too much gin before going to feed the porker and after opening its pen she slumped in a heap.
Ex: In general, two drinks should be the limit when you're imbibing alcohol, whether it's wine, beer or liquor.
Ex: It's a perfect bar to meet up and have a drink and a natter or simply chill and relax whilst watching the world go by in the park below.
Ex: They advise that children should be encouraged to take a swill of water and rinse it around their teeth after eating sweets.
Ex: At 57 years of age, after swilling the likes of cheap beer, cheap whiskey and bad tequila, I have developed a taste for wine.
* a beber y a tragar que el mundo se va a acabar = eat, drink and be merry (for tomorrow we die).
* barril con agua de beber = scuttlebutt.
* beber a la salud de Alguien = drink to + Posesivo + health.
* beber alcohol = drink + alcohol.
* beber algo = have + a drink.
* beber como un cosaco = drink like + a fish.
* beber con la lengua = lap up.
* beber en compañía = social drinking.
* beber mucho = drink + heavily.
* bebérselo todo = drink + Nombre + out of.
* fuente para beber = scuttlebutt ; drinking fountain ; water fountain ; bubbler.
* haber bebido demasiado = be over the limit.
* sin comerlo ni beberlo = without having anything to do with it.
* sin comérselo ni bebérselo = without having anything to do with it ; without asking for it.
(adj.) = tipsy ; tiddly .
Ex: After a typically huge meal, Kate announced to the slightly tipsy assembly that she had found another job.
Ex: Last night I was rather tiddly, I fell asleep chewing gum and woke with it in my hair.
* estar bebido = be the worse for wear.
* haber bebido demasiado = have had one too many.
Translate the Spanish term bebida to other languages