Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
actress, female performer (in plays, films, etc.)
actor, one who acts, performer (in plays, films, etc.)
actress [actor, -masc.].
Ex: A useful example of a non-fiction book of this sort is the autobiography (often ghosted) or the biography of a leading sportsman or woman or of a stage or film actor or actress.
* actriz ambiciosa = aspiring actress.
* actriz cómica = comedienne.
* actriz de reparto = character actress ; supporting actress.
* actriz principiante = starlet.
* joven actriz = starlet.
* premio a la mejor actriz = best-actress prize.
Translate the Spanish term actriz to other languages