Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
abuse, misuse; imposition, burdensome requirement; infringement, encroachment; obloquy; consummation
impose upon, put upon; presume
abuse ; encroachment ; breach ; indulgence ; mistreatment ; daylight robbery.
Nota: Usado generalmente para indicar precios abusivos.
Ex: I believe that the emphasis on abuse of title entry in the name of speeding up cataloging is not the question of a title entry versus other entries, it is the question of simplification.
Ex: It is really up to us to decide whether or not we can sustain that entity against the challenges and the encroachments that threaten it.
Ex: The key is through controls, which must be built in so that breaches are detected.
Ex: This information method allows for the creation of mechanical systems that combine looseness with indulgence.
Ex: Centuries of mistreatment and bad handling, together with the environmental conditions have contributed greatly to the poor condition of the manuscripts.
Ex: Health-care price hike is daylight robbery.
* abuso de confianza = betrayal of trust ; breach of trust ; breach of confidence.
* abuso de información confidencial = insider trading ; insider dealing.
* abuso de información privilegiada = insider trading ; insider dealing.
* abuso del alcohol = alcohol abuse.
* abuso de las drogas = drug abuse.
* abuso de menores = child abuse.
* abuso de poder = abuse of power.
* abuso de sustancias nocivas = substance abuse.
* abuso emocional = emotional abuse.
* abuso físico = personal abuse ; physical abuse.
* abusos = overindulgence.
* abuso sexual = sexual abuse ; molestation.
* abuso sicológico = psychological abuse.
* abuso verbal = verbal abuse.
* frenar el abuso de poder = curb + the abuse of power.
* frenar los abusos = curb + the abuses.
* poner fin a los abusos = curb + the abuses.
(v.) = abuse ; mistreat ; wrong ; push + Nombre + (a)round ; molest.
Ex: This system was often abused for a grasping clicker would see to it that the fastest compositor got the easiest work.
Ex: Some authors, of course, object to their work being subjected to compulsory dissection for exams in the traditional deadly manner and like Bernard Shaw, they swear to haunt anyone who so mistreats them (Shaw's ghost must be busy these days).
Ex: The case raises the age-old issue of how best to resolve disputes between the press and a subject that feels wronged.
Ex: Over the last year he has pushed her around, fed her false truths, built up her hopes then crashed them to the ground.
Ex: A former priest convicted of molesting two altar boys has been released from prison after serving eight years of a 15-year sentence.
* abusar de = overuse.
* abusar del poder = lord over ; lord it over.
* abusar del sistema = game + the system ; milk + the system ; rig + the system ; work + the system ; play + the system ; abuse + the system.
* abusar de + Posesivo + hospitalidad = wear out + Posesivo + welcome ; overstay + Posesivo + welcome.
Translate the Spanish term abuso to other languages