Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
clinch; embrace, hug
hug ; embrace ; cuddle.
Ex: Barbro Blomberg in 'Ge laantagaren en kram!' (Give the reader a hug!) describes the 'charm course' in personal relations run by the Association's Contact Group.
Ex: A friend once said to me, 'I don't think there can be true forgiveness without an embrace'.
Ex: The typical woman likes to share a kiss and a cuddle after sex but men are more interested in making a cup of tea, new research suggests.
* abrazo afectuoso = warm hug.
* abrazo cariñoso = warm hug.
* abrazo prolongado = snuggle.
* cálido abrazo = warm hug.
* un abrazo = Best regards ; Kind regards.
Translate the Spanish term abrazos to other languages