Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
whistle; beep; pipe; (Slang) prick, penis
whistle ; bleeper ; squeaker ; horn.
Ex: The author reports on a project for the revival of traditional toys in which a group of adults made toys (e.g., dolls, carts, tops, whistles) that recalled their childhoods.
Ex: A whistle from the owner activates the bleeper and light in this keyring, enabling lost keys to be found.
Ex: Each contain a replaceable ultrasonic squeaker that emits a sound out of human earshot.
Ex: There was no starting gun at this year's race, so John Mortimer signaled the start of the race by honking the horn of the lead vehicle.
* hacer sonar el pito = honk + Posesivo + horn ; blow + Posesivo + horn ; blow + the whistle ; hoot + Posesivo + horn ; pip ; toot.
* importar un pito = could not care less.
* pito del coche = car horn.
* sonar el pito = honk + Posesivo + horn ; blow + Posesivo + horn ; blow + the whistle ; hoot + Posesivo + horn ; pip ; toot.
* tocar el pito = honk + Posesivo + horn ; blow + Posesivo + horn ; honk ; hoot + Posesivo + horn ; pip ; toot.
(n.) = willy [willie] ; wiener [weiner] ; wee wee ; pee pee ; weenie.
Ex: If your fella is prepared to wipe his willy after widdling just to keep you happy, he must care for you a great deal.
Ex: His wiener is anatomically huge in proportion to him.
Ex: Brian has a very small wee wee -- even the doctor stated that Brian's is a lot smaller than average.
Ex: My 5 year old son woke up this morning saying his pee pee hurt.
Ex: My friend has pulled a muscle in his weenie, should he rub icy on it?.
Translate the Spanish term PITOS to other languages