Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
walk, strolling; excursion; avenue, boulevard; processional, march; drive, ride; constitutional, walk taken to improve one's health
parade, show off; take a walk, walk
walk ; wander about ; saunter ; wander around ; take + a walk ; wander ; go for + a stroll ; parade ; cruise ; have + a walk ; wander through.
Ex: The user is presented with much walking around shelves if he wishes to gather all documents on a given subject.
Ex: He was a loner himself, a small-town country boy who spent most of his time wandering about the hills and fields near his home.
Ex: She sauntered back to her desk, intending to work, and was a little perturbed to find that she could not work.
Ex: The audience can wander around at will and discuss with contributors and each other.
Ex: Visitors are invited to take a nostalgic walk through the city's past and experience its economic and architectural history.
Ex: The article is entitled 'Wandering the Web: further developments on the global information bazaar'.
Ex: She was moved by a sudden impulse to leave the building and go for a stroll.
Ex: A boy was paraded naked with "I am thief" written on his stomach and back for allegedly stealing a dress from a boutique where he worked.
Ex: The system also has an add-on, which allows users with low vision to cruise the Internet using a low vision interface.
Ex: The very best way to begin exercising is by just having a walk.
Ex: What we are forcing people to do is wander through long title sequences of 'Journal of' or 'Journal on' to find a particular organization's journal.
* pasear mirando por = look (a)round.
* pasear por = ride around ; walk (a)round.
* pasearse = take + a walk.
* sacar al perro a pasear = walk + the dog.
* salir a pasear en coche = go out for + a drive.
(n.) = stroll ; walk ; ride ; wander ; ramble.
Ex: The article is entitled 'A short stroll through Brazilian book publishing'.
Ex: A walk through the exhibit hall made it clear: the Web is everywhere.
Ex: For the second part, the conference will move to island Mljet, less than a two-hour ride from Dubrovnik on a fast catamaran.
Ex: The article is entitled 'Memories of Otago and Southland libraries and librarians: an unmethodical wander'.
Ex: On summer evenings one of our favourite rambles took us across the sloping fields, sweet with clover and thyme and wild roses, between Kingswood and Chipstead.
* darse un paseo = go for + a walk ; go for + a spin ; go for + a ride.
* darse un paseo (en) = take + a ride (on) ; take + a spin (on).
* darse un paseo en barca = boat.
* darse un paseo en barco = boat.
* darse un paseo en coche = go for + a drive ; drive around.
* dar un paseo = take + a stroll ; take + a walk ; have + a walk.
* dar un paseo a Alguien = take + Nombre + for a spin ; take + Nombre + for a ride.
* dar un paseo en coche = go out for + a drive.
* dar un paseo en coche a Alguien = take + Nombre + for a drive.
* de paseo en coche = out for a spin.
* ir a dar un paseo = go for + a stroll.
* irse a paseo = naff off.
* mandar a paseo = send + Nombre + packing.
* paseo en barca = boating.
* paseo en barco = boat tour ; boating ; boat ride ; boat cruise.
* paseo en bicicleta = easy ride.
* paseo en la montaña rusa = roller coaster ride.
* paseo militar = plain sailing ; walkover ; just a stroll across/in the park.
* paseo suave en bicicleta = easy ride.
* paseo turístico = walking tour.
* sacar al perro de paseo = walk + the dog.
* salir a dar un paseo = go out for + a walk.
* salir de paseo = go out for + a walk.
* salir de paseo en coche = go out for + a drive.
* ser un paseo militar = whistle + Posesivo + way.
* véte a paseo = take a hike! ; drop dead! ; take a long walk off a short pier.
(n.) = promenade.
Ex: Areas that may be used include: windows; promenades and walkways; entrances and foyers.
* paseo construido de madera = boardwalk.
* paseo marítimo = seafront ; promenade ; waterfront.
* paseo marítimo de madera = boardwalk.
Translate the Spanish term PASEO to other languages