(n.) = 20 (veinte).
Ex: The first edition was published in 20 volumes in 1950.
* 20/20 vision = visión de 20/20, visión perfecta.
* 20th century = siglo XX.
* 20th (twentieth) = venteavo, veinte.
* G-20 = G-20, grupo de los 20.
= veinte (20).
Translate the English term 20 to other languages
Ex: Twenty years ago, I was moved by Lubetzky's document, as I was a library school student, and today I am just slightly disappointed because he has added confusion for me rather than clarity to the situation.
* twenties, the = años veinte, los.
* twentieth century, the = siglo XX, el.
* twenty-fold = veinte veces.
* twenty-four (24) = veinticuatro (24).
* twenty odd = veinte y tantos, veintitantos.
* twenty-one (21) = veintiuno (21).
* twenty something = veinte y tantos, veintitantos, veinte y algo.
* twenty-three (23) = veintitrés (23).
* twenty-two (22) = veintidós (22).