of the Zulu tribe; of a member of the Zulu tribe; of the language of the African Zulu tribe
member of the large east African Zulu tribe
important tribe that inhabits the KwaZulu-Natal province of South Africa; Bantu language of the Zulu African tribe; (Communications) code word for letter "Z"
Universal Coordinated Time. Also the phonetic for the letter Z
s \zu"lus\ (z&oomac;"l&oomac;z), n. pl.; sing. zulu (-l&oomac;). (ethnol.) the most important tribe belonging to the kaffir race. they inhabit a region on the southeast coast of africa, but formerly occupied a much more extensive country. they are noted for their warlike disposition, courage, and military skill.zulu
\zu"lu\ (?), n. [also zooloo.] 1.
any member of the tribe of zulus; a zulu-kaffir. see zulus. 2.
(philol.) one of the most important members of the south african, or bantu, family of languages, spoken partly in natal and partly in zululand, but understood, and more or less in use, over a wide territory, at least as far north as the zambezi; -- called also zulu-kaffir.zulu
a member of the tall negroid people of southeast africa living in northern natal [syn: zulu] 2.
a bantu language of considerable literary importance in southeastern africa [syn: zulu]
zulu-kaffir zulu time
may refer to:
- The Zulu people or amaZulu, an ethnic group of southern Africa
- Zulu kaMalandela, founder (c. 1709) and chief of the Zulu clan
- The Zulu language or isiZulu, a Bantu language of southern Africa
- The Zulu Kingdom, also called the Zulu Empire
- Zulu sheep, a breed raised primarily by the Zulu people
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Zulu is a Bantu language spoken in Zululand, northern Natal, Botswana, Lesthoto, Malawi, Mozambique and Swaziland.
Zulu is spoken by roughly one quarter of the population of South Africa and has two dialects: Lala and Qwabe.
The language is: Zulu
1. a member of the tall Negroid people of southeast Africa living in northern Natal
2. a Bantu language of considerable literary importance in southeastern Africa
time zone indicator for Universal Time
BUL Zùlù L1P L
Greenwich Mean Time, also known as Universal Coordinated Time.
Translate the English term Zulu to other languages