Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
Dravidian language spoken by the Telugu people in Andhra Pradesh (India), Dravidian language spoken in central and southeast India
member of a people who live in Andhra Pradesh (India)
of or pertaining to Telugu
\tel`u*gu"\, a. of or pertaining to the telugu language, or the telugus.
\tel`u*gu"\ (?), n.
1. a darvidian language spoken in the northern parts of the madras presidency. in extent of use it is the next language after hindustani (in its various forms) and bengali. [spelt also teloogoo.]
2. one of the people speaking the telugu language.
1. a member of the people in southeastern india (andhra pradesh) who speak the telugu language [syn: telugu]
2. a dravidian language spoken by the telugu people in southeastern india [syn: telugu]
Telugu may refer to:
- Telugu language, a major Central-Dravidian language and the official language of Andhra Pradesh
- Telugu script, used to write the Telugu language
- Telugu people, an ethnolinguistic group of India
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The language is: Telugu
1. a member of the people in southeastern India (Andhra Pradesh) who speak the Telugu language
2. a Dravidian language spoken by the Telugu people in southeastern India
(hypernym) South-Central Dravidian
public static final Character.UnicodeBlock TELUGU
Constant for the Unicode character block of the same name.
One of the people speaking the Telugu language.
A Darvidian language spoken in the northern parts of the Madras presidency. In extent of use it is the next language after Hindustani (in its various forms) and Bengali.
Of or pertaining to the Telugu language, or the Telugus.
Translate the English term Telugu to other languages