Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
Tawa may refer to:
- Tava, an Indian cooking implement
- Tawa (tree), after which the New Zealand suburb is named
- A early variation on the name of the Ottawa tribe
- Tawa (mythology), a solar deity in Pueblo mythology; see also List of solar deities
- Tawa (dinosaur), a dinosaur named after the Pueblo sun god
- A Mexican comic's character in the sixties. He has its own comic printed in brown and white color tones. He lived in a forest and had some unique characters as friends: homcabagui (man-horse-eagle)and Etreuf, a giant like strong man. By the way, "Etreuf" is the inverse of "fuerte," meaning strong in English. Was distributed in most Spanish speaking countries.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Translate the English term Tawa to other languages