Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
Dravidian language spoken by the Tamil people
member of a Dravidian people living in Sri Lanka and India
\ta"mil\ (?), a. of or pertaining to the tamils, or to their language. [written also tamul.]
\ta"mil\, n. [written also tamul.]
1. (ethnol.) one of a dravidian race of men native of northern ceylon and southern india.
2. the tamil language, the most important of the dravidian languages. see dravidian, a.
adj : of or relating to a speaker of the tamil language or the language itself; "the tamil tigers are fighting the sinhalese in sri lanka"; "tamil agglutinative phrases" [syn: tamil]
1. a member of the mixed dravidian and caucasoid people of southern india and sri lanka [syn: tamil]
2. the dravidian language spoken since prehistoric times by the tamil people in southern india and sri lanka [syn: tamil]
Tamil may refer to:
- Tamil language, one of the Dravidian languages primarily spoken in India, Sri Lanka and Southeast Asia
- Tamil script, primarily used to write the Tamil language
- Tamil people
- Sri Lankan Tamil people – those Tamil people native to Sri Lanka
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The language is: Tamil
1. a member of the mixed Dravidian and Caucasoid people of southern India and Sri Lanka
2. the Dravidian language spoken since prehistoric times by the Tamil people in southern India and Sri Lanka
(hypernym) South Dravidian
1. of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself; "the Tamil Tigers are fighting the Sinhalese in Sri Lanka"; "Tamil agglutinative phrases"
public static final Character.UnicodeBlock TAMIL
Constant for the Unicode character block of the same name.
The Tamil language, the most important of the Dravidian languages. See Dravidian, a.
One of a Dravidian race of men native of Northern Ceylon and Southern India.
Of or pertaining to the Tamils, or to their language.
Translate the English term Tamil to other languages