Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
pertaining to Samoa; pertaining to the citizens of Samoa
native or resident of Samoa
language spoken in Samoa
Polynesian language of Samoa (spoken in Samoa, New Zealand, American Samoa)
western samoan monetary unit
Samoan may refer to:
- a native of, or relating to, the Samoan Islands in the South Pacific Ocean
- the Samoan language, the native language of the Samoan Islands
- a member of the Samoans, a Polynesian ethnic group of the Samoan Islands
- a native of, or relating to, the Independent State of Samoa, a country encompassing the western part of the Samoan Islands
- a native of, or relating to, American Samoa, a United States territory in the Samoan Islands
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The language is: Samoan
1. a native or inhabitant of the Samoan Islands
(member-holonym) Samoa, Samoan Islands
1. of or relating to Samoa or its people or language or culture; "Samoan fishing industry"
(pertainym) Samoa, Independent State of Samoa, Western Samoa, Samoa i Sisifo
An inhabitant of the Samoan Islands.
Of or pertaining to the Samoan Islands (formerly called Navigators' Islands) in the South Pacific Ocean, or their inhabitants.
Translate the English term Samoan to other languages