Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
Nepalese, native or resident of Nepal
Nepalese, language of the people of Nepal
Nepalese, of or pertaining to Nepal or its people or its culture
Nepali and Nepalese may refer to something of, from, or related to Nepal, such as
- Nepali language, a language in the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European language family
- Nepali literature
- Nepali Congress, a Nepalese political party
- Nepalese cuisine, refers to the cuisines of Nepal
- Nepali people
- Diasporic Nepalis such as those of Gorkhaland
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
It forms the eastern group of Pahari and belongs to the Indic branch of Indo-European languages.
Nepali is also spoken by the Paharia people of Bhutan and of India.
The language is: Nepali
1. a native or inhabitant of Nepal
(hypernym) Asian, Asiatic
(member-holonym) Nepal, Kingdom of Nepal
2. the official state language of Nepal
(hypernym) Indic, Indo-Aryan
1. of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture; "Nepalese troops massed at the border"; "Nepali mountains are among the highest in the world"; "the different Nepali words for `rice'"
(pertainym) Nepal, Kingdom of Nepal
Translate the English term Nepali to other languages