can refer to:
- Navi, born 1983, released the 2010 album "Butterfly"
- Navi, born 1986, released the 2012 album "Real Love"
- Navi Pillay, a South African lawyer and the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Navi Radjou, executive director of the Centre for India and Global Business
- Navi Rawat, an actress known for her role in the TV show Numb3rs as Amita Ramanujan
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
RYAN L-17 L1P L
Provides business critical internet outsourcing solutions, specializing in high-end web hosting and application services for companies conducting business on the internet.
Translate the English term Navi to other languages