Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
member of a native Polynesian people of New Zealand
language of the Maori
of or pertaining to the Polynesian people of New Zealand or their language
\ma"o*ri\ (?), n.; pl. maoris (&?;). (ethnol.) one of the aboriginal inhabitants of new zealand; also, the original language of new zealand. -- a. of or pertaining to the maoris or to their language.
n : the oceanic language spoken by the maori people in new zealand [syn: maori]
Maori or Maori can mean:
- Maori people of New Zealand, or members of that group
- Maori language, the language of the Maori people
- Maori culture, the culture of the Maori people
- Cook Islanders, the Maori of the Cook Islands
- Cook Islands Maori, the language of the Cook Islanders
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The language is: Maori
1. an ethnic minority speaking Maori and living in New Zealand
(hypernym) ethnic minority
2. the Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand
(hypernym) Oceanic, Eastern Malayo-Polynesian
One of the aboriginal inhabitants of New Zealand; also, the original language of New Zealand.
Of or pertaining to the Maoris or to their language.
Translate the English term Maori to other languages