Iranian language spoken by the Kurds
of Kurdistan; of the Kurds
\kurd"ish\, a. of or pertaining to the kurds. [written also koordish.]kurdish
n : an iranian language spoken in turkey and iran and iraq and syria and russia [syn: kurdish]
may refer to:
- The Kurdish people
- The Kurdish language
- The Kurdish alphabet
- The Kurdish Religion - Ezidi
- Kurdistan, the land of the Kurdish people which includes:
- History of the Kurdish people
- Kurdish literature
- Kurdish music
- Kurdish rugs
- Kurdish cuisine
- Kurdish culture
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Central Kurdish is a language spoken in Iraq and Iran.
The language is: Central Kurdish Kurdi (Sorani, Southern Kurdish) is a Kurdish language spoken by the Kurds in Iraq, the Yezidis in northern Iraq near Mosul and in the Sinjar Hills and by the Kurds in Iran.
The language is: Kurdi Kurmanji (Northern Kurdish) is a language spoken by the Kurds in Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Iran and Syria.
The language is: Kurmanji
1. an Iranian language spoken in Turkey and Iran and Iraq and Syria and Russia
(hypernym) Iranian, Iranian languageAdjective
1. of or relating to Kurdistan or the Kurds or their language and culture; "Kurdish Moslems"
Of or pertaining to the Kurds.
Translate the English term Kurdish to other languages