native or resident of the Philippines
national language spoken in the Philippines which is based on Tagalog
of or pertaining to the Philippines
may refer to:
- Something from or related to the Philippines
- Filipino language, the national language of the Philippines, based primarily on Tagalog
- Filipino people, the ethnic group that identifies with the Philippines through culture, ancestry and/or citizenship
- Chinese Filipino, a Philippine national of Chinese descent
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Filipino is the national language of the Philippines.
It is based upon the native language Tagalog.
The language is: Filipino Tagalog ( Filipino/Pilipino
) is a widely spoken language of the Philippines, widely spoken in Bulacan province and used in schools.
The language is: Tagalog
1. a native or inhabitant of the Philippines
(hypernym) native, indigen, indigene
(member-holonym) Philippines, Republic of the Philippines
2. official language of the Philippines; based on Tagalog; draws its lexicon from other Philippine languages
(hypernym) Western Malayo-Polynesian
1. of or relating to or characteristic of the Philippines or its people or customs; "the Philippine President"; "our Filipino cook"
(pertainym) Philippines, Republic of the Philippines
Translate the English term Filipino to other languages