Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
native or resident of the Philippines
national language spoken in the Philippines which is based on Tagalog
of or pertaining to the Philippines
Filipino may refer to:
- From or related to the Philippines. Philippine may also be used as a qualifier or adjective in certain instances, though Filipino is more appropriate for casual usage. The "Filipino" and "Philippine" adjectives modify specific subjects, as in the following phrases:
- Filipino language, the national language of the Philippines, based primarily on Tagalog
- Filipino people, the citizens or natives of the Philippines
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
It is based upon the native language Tagalog.
The language is: Filipino Tagalog ( Filipino/Pilipino ) is a widely spoken language of the Philippines, widely spoken in Bulacan province and used in schools.
The language is: Tagalog
1. a native or inhabitant of the Philippines
(hypernym) native, indigen, indigene
(member-holonym) Philippines, Republic of the Philippines
2. official language of the Philippines; based on Tagalog; draws its lexicon from other Philippine languages
(hypernym) Western Malayo-Polynesian
1. of or relating to or characteristic of the Philippines or its people or customs; "the Philippine President"; "our Filipino cook"
(pertainym) Philippines, Republic of the Philippines
Translate the English term Filipino to other languages