Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now!
Copy the following code and paste it on your webpage:
language of the Bengali people; official language of Bangladesh and Bengal
pertaining to the former Indian province of Bengal
native or resident of the former Indian province of Bengal
see under bengalee
Bengali may refer to:
- Bengali people, a major linguistic group in South Asia
- Bengali Hindus, the ethnic group native to eastern India
- Bengali language, the Indo-Aryan language native to Bengal
- Bengali alphabet, the script used to write Bengali, and a variant of Assamese
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The language is: Bengali
1. (Hinduism) a member of a people living in Bangladesh and West Bengal (mainly Hindus)
(hypernym) Asian, Asiatic
(member-holonym) Bangladesh, People's Republic of Bangladesh, Bangla Desh, East Pakistan
(classification) Hinduism, Hindooism
2. an ethnic group speaking Bengali and living in Bangladesh and eastern India
(hypernym) ethnic group, ethnos
3. a Magadhan language spoken by the Bengali people; the official language of Bangladesh and Bengal
1. of or relating to or characteristic of Bengal or its people; "Bengali hills"
public static final Character.UnicodeBlock BENGALI
Constant for the Unicode character block of the same name.
The language spoken in Bengal.
Translate the English term Bengali to other languages