of or pertaining to Austria (country in Europe)
native or resident of Austria (country in Europe)
1/5 ounces European Apricot Brandy
Tonic water or Quinine
In an 8-oz. highball glass filled with ice add brandy. Fill with tonic water or quinine. Twist lemon peel over drink to release oils.
Garish with lemon peel.
\aus"tri*an\ (&?;), a. of or pertaining to austria, or to its inhabitants. -- n. a native or an inhabitant of austria.
war of the austrian succession austrian capital
may refer to:
- Austrians, someone from Austria or of Austrian descent
- Someone who is considered an Austrian citizen, see Austrian nationality law
- One who subscribes to the Austrian school of economic thought
- Something associated with the country Austria, for example:
- Austrian Airlines (AUA)
- Austrian cuisine
- Austrian Empire
- Austrian monarchy
- Austrian German (language/dialects)
- Austrian literature
- Austrian School of economics
- Austrian Service Abroad
- Music of Austria
- Pirc Defence, Austrian Attack
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
1. a native or inhabitant of Austria
(member-holonym) Austria, Republic of Austria, OesterreichAdjective
1. of or relating to Austria or its people or culture; "Austrian music"
(pertainym) Austria, Republic of Austria, Oesterreich
A native or an inhabitant of Austria.
Of or pertaining to Austria, or to its inhabitants.
Translate the English term Austrian to other languages