Pancasila indonesia Translation On Other Language:
Pancasila indonesia in English
(pronounced ) is the official philosophical foundation of the Indonesian state. Pancasila consists of two Old Javanese words (originally from Sanskrit), "pañca
" meaning five, and "sila
" meaning principles. It comprises five principles held to be inseparable and interrelated:
- Belief in the divinity of God, (in Indonesian, Ketuhanan Yang Maha Esa).
- Just and civilized humanity, (in Indonesian, Kemanusiaan Yang Adil dan Beradab).
- The unity of Indonesia, (in Indonesian, Persatuan Indonesia).
- Democracy guided by the inner wisdom in the unanimity arising out of deliberations amongst representatives (in Indonesian, Kerakyatan Yang Dipimpin oleh Hikmat Kebijaksanaan, Dalam Permusyawaratan dan Perwakilan)
- Social justice for all of the people of Indonesia (in Indonesian, Keadilan Sosial bagi seluruh Rakyat Indonesia)
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Copyright: © This article uses material from Wikipedia®
and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
Wikipedia English - The Free Encyclopedia
English to English translation of Pancasila indonesia