Jsk in English
may stand for:
- Jai Shree Krishna, an acronym for a phrase used every time by a Gujarati in praise of Lord Krishna. "Victory to Krishna" would be the literal translation. This acronym is commonly used in written electronic communications like email, chat as way of greeting to each other.
- JSK, maybe used as an abbreviation for the Arabic words Jazakallah Khayran (Arabic: جزاك اللهُ خيراً)
- Jumper skirt, the Japanese term for jumper dress, or pinafore
- JS Kabylie, an Algerian football (soccer) club
- Janette Sadik-Khan, Commissioner of the New York City Department of Transportation, and a key player in the movement towards integrating non-automobile transportation.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Copyright: © This article uses material from Wikipedia®
and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
Dictionary source: Wikipedia English - The Free Encyclopedia
English to English translation of Jsk
Jsk in Japanese
Dictionary source: English-Japanese Dictionary
English to Japanese translation of Jsk